Saturday, January 27, 2018

Another Perfection Card...

Hi folks...I'm back to share another card made with the Perfection die from the Simon Says Stamp LOVE release...
you can check out all the amazing products in this release HERE.

I love this beautiful font and thought it would go well with one of my favourite Simon Says Stamp images, the gorgeous Bouquet of Thanks.
I used the Bouquet of Thanks matching die and the Perfection Shadow die to create apertures in a panel of Distress Watercolor card and stamped the panel with the gorgeous Batik Background from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Botanical & Batik stamp set inked with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink.
I stamped the Bouquet of Thanks image (check out that much-inked well loved stamp) with Black Archival on to a scrap Distress Watercolor card and die cut.
I coloured the die cuts left over from creating the apertures with Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink, added a strip of Idea-ology French Design Tape to the panel and popped the die cuts back into the negative spaces.
I trimmed the white outline from the image, watercoloured with Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink, added splatters of Black Soot Distress Oxide ink, (cutting around the outline allows the colour underneath to show creating a shadow effect), die cut 3 layers of the word Perfection from white card and fixed on top of the shadow die cut.
PERFECTION...maybe not but pretty darned close


Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday
Hugs Kath xxx