Friday, January 5, 2018

Busy Crafting and Being Naughty...

Hi folks...it's hard to believe it's the 5th of January already and all the festivities are behind us.Today is "Armageddon Day"...the day that hubby undecorates the tree and The Furry Boy and his Mum will be taking refuge in the cubbyhole while the lights, tinsel and baubles are removed accompanied by the usual grumpy commentary, much mumping, moaning and gnashing of teeth and going by past experience, we won't be venturing out until everything is safely returned to the loft and calm has been restored.
There's been a lack of blog posts from me lately but I've been otherwise engaged, busy in the cubbyhole making secret stuff and busy being very naughty at the same time. It's that time of year when I embark on my one-woman misson to single handedly demolish the chocolates, Christmas sweets and fridge left overs which results in the dreaded "will I never learn-ate too much-couch potato-watching TV" syndrome and this year was no exception. It's time to step away from temptation and get back to some kind of normality. Now that the Stampers Anonymous Creativation samples and magazine commission parcels have left the building and are safely on their way to their destinations...
I'll be back in the cubbyhole today to continue playing with this pile of yummy red rubber. For all you Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous addicts out there, stand by your beds and get your wish lists ready,seriously you are going to love love love this release and I can't wait to share what I make with you all.
But before I sign the pledge, I'll be treating myself to a coffee, the last of the Costco mince pies and a browse through the February edition of Craft Stamper which popped through my letterbox yesterday...
jam packed with gorgeous projects from lots of very talented crafty friends and I'm thrilled to have an Etcetera Tag project in this month's edition.
Craft Stamper will be hitting the shelves today or you can purchase a copy from www.mags.uk.com, a digital copy from www.pocketmags.co.uk or if you want a copy popping through your letterbox every month, you can buy a subscription at  www.craftstamper.com and international subsriptions are available too.
Have a great weekend everyone whatever you have planned. The weather forecast is predicting snow for the UK so stay safe and cosy and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is still a work in progress...
so best get a wiggle on.
Hugs Kath xxx