Thursday, January 18, 2018

Oh My Giddy Aunt...

Hi folks. I've been a bit quiet on social media and the old blog this week BECAUSE I've been otherwise engaged, trying to get up to speed with the crafty stuff by early afternoon so that I could prepare supper before Tim and Mario popped up on my laptop screen at 5pm to share all the amazing new product releases for 2018 from Stampers Anonymous, Idea-ology, Sizzix and Ranger and if you're not on Facebook and missed the action or you just want to make sure you haven't missed anything off your shopping list, make yourselves a cuppa and click on the links below to watch the Facebook Live videos on Tim's blog...


And oh my giddy aunt, our adorable Professor has done it again...it's been 5 days of overwhelming game changing products. This old crafter's head is in a total spin, can't wait to get the new Distress Oxides, the new blending brushes, the Distress Resist Spray, the new Alcohol ink colours and that little list is just from one day.
In the meantime, while I wait for my "as long as a mile" wish list to land in the cubbyhole, I've been playing with some old friends...Distress Spray Stains. It's easy to forget about the Distress products that were released way back...yes I'm guilty too of always being drawn to the latest stuff so I'm on a mission to mix it up and ring the changes and that includes making a sizeable dent in the job lot of old style manila tags I stocked up on when Tim did his "12 Tags"...they became somewhat redundant when Distress Mixed Media Heavystock took over.
Now we'll have to wait and see how long this New Year Resolution lasts.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath