Thursday, January 25, 2018

Life doesn't have to be perfection...

Hi folks...today I'm sharing a card I made with the Perfection die that Simon Says Stamp sent me to play with from their latest release...
and there's a lot to things to love in this release, you can check out all the amazing products HERE.
and the sentiment says it all, is there such a thing as PERFECTION, not in my world that's for sure


Tonight I'll be joining Scots across the world to celebrate the birthday of Rabbie Burns...
Scotland's Bard who had a way with words and the ladies too apparently so he knew a thing or two about LOVE and I'll be tucking in to the traditional feast of 
HAGGIS
Fair Fa' yer honest sonsie face
Great Chieftain o' the puddin' race
NEEPS
and
TATTIES
washed down with a wee dram or two of the water of life
Happy Burns Nights to all my fellow Scots wherever you may be.
I'll be back tomorrow to share my "nearly ended up in the bin" project
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx