Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Full Steam Ahead In The Cubbyhole...

Hi folks...I know for certain that I'm not alone in feeling more than a little bit excited about the new Tim Holtz releases coming soon from Stampers Anonymous/Sizzix and Idea-ology and have been eagerly waiting for Tim and Mario to share some peeks on Facebook Live and woohoo...
Tim will be sharing the product debut of the new Sizzix Sideorders today at 9.00am PST or 5.00pm if you're in the UK. I have my front row seat booked and hope you will be joining me.
In the meantime, I'm on a mission to get back up to speed in cubbyhole after the excesses of the festive season, desperately trying to make a dent in the pile of new products sitting in the "Goods In" corner and keep control of the wildlife that has recently taken up residence, starting off with the "oh so cute" Picture Book Giraffe from Simon Says Stamp recent Friends Release...
clean, simple and cute is a bit out of my comfort zone but they do say variety is the spice of life...
 is it just me or does looking at this one for too long make your eyes go funny too...
and we've also had a flock of cute chubby birds (project coming soon) fly in to join the party...
and I definitely need to up my game, push the full steam ahead button on the crafty conveyor belt and give Mr Mojo a motivatonal pep talk because this "happy mail" parcel has just arrived from Ranger...
with some of my "can't craft without" essentials and woohoo, thank you Ranger, the gorgeous Letter It collection...
Have fun whatever you're doing today and I hope to see you in Tim's studio at 5.00pm.
Hugs Kath xxx