Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hello There...

Hi folks...if you visited yesterday, you'll know that Ranger very kindly sent me their brand new LETTER It Collection to play with, a parcel of fabulous stamps, inks, gorgeous embossing powders, Perfect Pearls, Metallic Markers, Embossing Pens and card stock.  There was no chance of it being set aside for another day so I got stuck right in and made a card...
using the beautiful gray card stock, the big script "Hello" from the Greetings Stamp Set inked with the Embossing Ink Pad and heat embossed with Rose Gold Embossing Powder which is so gorgeous in real life. I stamped Simon Says Stamp Winter Flowers with the embossing ink pad and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White Embossing powder (not included in the collection) and coloured the flowers with the Metallic Markers.
I used the Embossing Pen with the fine nib to create faux paint splatters...just making dots with the pen and sprinkling with the white embossing powder.

I'm sharing what's included in the LETTER it collection...all the products are the usual high quality that we assocate with Ranger and are available to buy separately. I've added links below.
LETTER it Clear Stamps
Now I'm a bit of a sentiment geek and in my opinion, a crafter can never have enough sentiment stamps. I love that Ranger have covered all occasions with these great value for money stamp sets. I love the mix of sizes and fonts and the ability to mix and match the wording to create your own "hand lettered look" sentiment.
Embossing Ink Pad, Embossing Powders (4 Metallics & 4 Tinsel) and Embossing Pens
with different size nibs
Metallic Markers
 2 sets of Perfect Pearls wth Perfect Medium & Brush
 2 sets of Archival Ink Mini Cubes
 Gray/Ivory Cardstock and Assorted Tags
I can't wait to continue playing with this fabulous collection but today I'm skiving off to meet up with a crafty friend for lunch and lots of catch-up chat...time to ditch the scruffy cubbyhole togs and look out the "lady who lunches" hat.
Hugs Kath xxx