Friday, January 26, 2018

The One That Nearly Got Away...

Hi folks, today I'm sharing what I had intended to be my DT project for this week's Simon Says Stamp Tag It Challenge...A Collage Of Tags Art Journal page which at the end of the day just didn't float my boat...



too much fussy detail perhaps and for a day or two it hovered above the cubbyhole bin. Then I set it aside and got to work on Option No 2...my tag memory book. But this warts 'n all creation has grown on me and has now taken up it's place in my Dylusions Black Square Journal. And heeding the wise words of my adorable Professor "i say embrace imperfection and revel in your artistry, each piece you make only needs to reflect the creative now. remember don't project your expectations on art, let it be what it will be" I am embracing my imperfections and getting over myself...it is what it is and life's too short to get hung up on such things.
And hang on to your galluses because tomorrow I'll be back to share another take on PERFECTION.
I am embracing my imperfections, getting over myself and remembering that's life's too short to get hung up on such things'll be back to share my take on PERFECTION....hang on to your galluses.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath
xxx