Saturday, November 10, 2018

AALL & Create Guest Designer Project - You Quack Me Up

Hi folks, I'm popping in a few days early with my Guest Designer Project for AALL&Create using the super cute Quack The Duck #135 stamp set designed by Olga Heldwein and Stencils #39 Lotza Dotz and #45 Digital Bubbles designed by Autour DeMwa. The minute I saw this stamp set I knew it would be ideal to decorate a gift bag for a dear friend who, by her own admission, is just a little bit QUACKERS.
The plain white gift bags came in a pack of 5 for £1 at a local discount store and we all know how ridiciously pricey ready made gift bags are and they don't come personalised, so why not use your stamps and stencils to make your own. I cut a panel of Distress Watercolor card slightly smaller than the gift bag, added Distress Paints to my Glass Media Mat spritzed with water and laid Stencil #45 Digital Bubbles on to the paint.
I then transferred the paint to the textured side of the watercolor card, repeated the process until I was happy with the background and edged the panel with Mustard Seed Distress Paint.
I coloured scraps of white card with the Distress Paints used for the background and die cut 3 circles using a Sizzix Circle Framelits die.
I fixed the die-cut circles to the panel using Distress Collage Medum Matte and applied Ranger Opaque White Texture Paste through Stencil #39 Lotza Dotz
I stamped the images from Quack The Duck #135 on to Strathmore Bristol Smooth Card with Versafine Onyx Black ink
and coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a Water Brush
I fussy cut the images leaving a white border, fixed to the panel with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mini Foam Adhesive to create dimension and added a very appropriate Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snarky Small Talk Sticker
I added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium Matte
I stamped the sentiment from Quack The Duck on to scrap card coloured with Twisted Citron Distress Paint, die cut using the Sizzix Framelits Circle die and added to the gift bag with an Idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon bow.


Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx