Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas Countdown...

Hi folks, the cubbyhole crew are now in serious Christmas Countdown mode and I don' t know about you, but I was a bit surprised when I realised yesterday that Christmas Day was only 6 weeks away. It seems to creep up on us every year.
And I was even more surprised when the postie came a-knocking with a big parcel covered in Fragile stickers. I wasn't expecting any happy mail deliveries, so whatever could it be. It was very well packed so the excitement was mounting as I peeled back the layers to reveal a gorgeous Home Decor Christmas Tree

such a lovely kind and thoughful gift from some very special friends, the lovely David and Brenda from Craft Obsessions
and the excitement went stratospheric when I realised it also lit up like a Christmas tree, forgive the pun and was personalised, how cool
Of course, we had to drop everything and hang it up in the cubbyhole



David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions have a range of reasonably priced Home Decor Christmas Decorations which you can find HERE, a range of Humidifiers/Diffusers and Essential Oils HERE, perfect if you're looking for something a little bit different to add to your Christmas Gift Shopping List and of course, they also stock all your essential crafty items. Craft Obsessions is a great company run by lovely folks with great customer service and speedy delivery.
And I'll be back to the Christmas crafting and another outing soon for the super cute snowman from Tim Holtz/Sizzix Cool Yule Gang.

But not today because I'm donning my lady who lunches hat and meeting up with friends for some yummy grub and lots of catch up chatter. Have fun whatever you have planned and I'll be back soon to share some more Christmas makes.
Toodle-for now
Hugs Kath xxx