Friday, July 29, 2022

Simon Says - August Card Kit

Happy Friday my friends, another week almost over and before we know, we'll be heading into August. I'm sharing 2 more cards using items from Simon Says August Card Kit, the sentiments from the Vintage Garden stamp set and the Craft Consortium Wildflower Meadows patterned papers which I used to paper piece with Simon Says Outline Clustered Leaves and Ring Frame dies. The kit is still available to purchase and you can, if you wish, also purchase individual items from the kit HERE.


I trimmed the Simon Says Smoke Notecards that came in the kit to create 4" x 5.1/4" panels. I die-cut Simon Says Ring Frame from Distress Watercolor card and fixed to the panel with Distress Collage Medium. I die-cut the Ring Frame again from contrasting Wildflower Meadows patterned papers and puzzle pieced into the circles.
I stamped the sentiments from Simon Says Vintage Garden inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I added splatters of Black Soot Distress Paint, fixed the panel to Simon Says Black Cardstock trimmed to be 1/8" larger and matted on to an A2 card blank.


I repeated the above process using Simon Says Outline Clustered Leaves die


I added splatters of White Gesso, sprinkled with Simon Says White Embossing Powder and heat set. As before I fixed the panel to Simon Says Black Cardstock and matted on to an A2 white card blank.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment