Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Simon Says - Garden Fresh

Hi my friends, I'm sharing a quick simple card using the Garden Fresh stamp set from Simon Says recent Beautiful Days release. You can check out the other fabulous products from the release HERE.


inked the watering can image and sentiment from Garden Fresh with Simon Says Intense Black ink on to a 4" x 5.1/4" panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper and coloured the watering can using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers from the Cool Grey set and a Detailer Brush.
I used Yellow, Bright Yellow, Light Violet, Violet, Mid Green and Olive Green markers from the Color 24 set for the flowers and foliage.
I scribbled the Black and Bright Yellow markers on to my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water and added splatters on the background.
I matted the panel on to Simon Says Lavender cardstock and fixed to an A2 white card blank.
Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card and I love the watering can, it look amazing Kath.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kath..briliant colouring on the watering can

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Kath that watering can looks so realisitic x

    ReplyDelete