Saturday, April 8, 2023

Simon Says - Poppy Perfection April Card Kit

Happy Easter Weekend my friends, I'm sharing a trio of cards made using the Tim Holtz Transparent Layers pack included in Simon Says Stamp Poppy Perfection April 2023 Card Kit. The kit has sold out but the individual items from the kit are still available to purchase HERE.


I fixed 4" x 5.1/4" panels from Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Backdrops Vol 4 neutral papers to A2 white card blanks. I added torn strips of Palette Collage Paper to all 3 cards fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium. I fixed Idea-ology Transparent Layers which came in the kit to the cards, applying small dots of Distress Collage Medium behind the printed sections of the acetate. I applied Distress Texture Paste Opague through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bubbles Mini Layering Stencil from Set 5. I fussy cut poppies from one of the ModaScrap Spring Poppies 6" x 6" papers which also came in the kit, fixed to the panel with Foam Squares and used a Sakura Black Glaze Pen to add shine to the centres.
To finish I added Idea-ology Quote Chips Theories and a Quote Chip Label for the sentiments

Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: