Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Day 2

Hello my friends, it's time to reveal what was behind Door No 2 of Simon Says Stamp Wintermas Wonder Box and share what I made with that surprise.

A set of 3 Tree Layering Stencils and a Falling Snow Stencil and here's what I made
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to make 2 - 4" square panels and for the top card, placed one of the stencils in the centre of the card panel, held in place with magnets and inked around the edge using Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink and a mini round blending tool. I stencilled the trees using the 3 layering stencils using Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet andVillainous Potion  Distress Oxide inks and spritzed the border with water to create the waterdroplet effect. I stamped the sentiment and snowman using the Winter Wonderland stamp set from Day 1 inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.

For the 2nd card, I stencilled the trees as before using Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. 
I placed the falling snow stencil on top and applied Black Soot Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool.
I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment again, inked with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink and inked around the edges as before.
I sprinkled Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel over the panels and heat set from underneath. I added Silver Pearls to the snowflakes and matted the panels on to 4.1/4" square top folding white card blanks.



Have fun with whatever you are making
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kath, love the colours you went with and the textures look so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful are your cards and as above mentioned the colour is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete