Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Day 4

Hello my friends, here we are already halfway through November, the countdown to Christmas is truly on and I'm back to share another make using the next surprise from the Simon Says Stamp Wintermas Wonder Box and behind Day 4 was this adorable Cozy Winter Border die with a house, trees and a cute snowman.

Here's what I made
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4", smooshed Pine Needles Distress Oxide ink on to the craft mat on my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water and dragged the card through the ink, dried and tapped repeatedly back into the ink to pick up the remaining droplets. I stamped Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Retro Flakes, inked with the Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink, sprinkled with Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder, heat set and sprinkled with Distress Rock Candy Glitter.
I die-cut the Cozy Winter Border die from Distress Watercolor card, Black Woodgrain cardstock, card coloured with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink, Simon Says Red Glitter cardstock, trimmed out the individual pieces and fixed to the Distress Watercolor card die-cut. I applied Distress Collage Medium with my finger to the Rustic Wilderness Trees and sprinkled with Distress Rock Candy Glitter.
To finish I trimmed a Simon Says Stamp Bold Acetate Christmas Sentiment Strip, fixed to a strip of Distress Watercolor card, fixed in place to the background with Distress Collage Medium and matted the panel to an A2 white card blank.

I'll be back soon to share what I found behind Box 5, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kath, the season is flying at us, its hard to believe really, take care. xx

    ReplyDelete