Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Day 5

Hello my friends, the countdown to Christmas continues and I'm back to share what I made with the next surprise from the Simon Says Stamp Wintermas Wonder Box. Behind Day 5 was the Snowman Block stamp set and I decided to use the stamps with Simon Says Nested Domed Arches and Winter Village dies to make, surprise, surprise TAGS.


I die-cut the tags from Distress White HeavyStock using Simon Says Nested Domed Arches die, stamped the Snowflake Block, inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with L to R, Wow Glitter Gold Sparkle, Simon Says White and Silver Embossing Powders and heat set.
I coloured the tags with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool, added Black Soot Distress Oxide ink around the edges and buffed with a soft cloth to remove any ink sitting on top of the embossing.
I hand cut snow slopes because I seem to have mislaid my Simon Says Stitched Slopes die and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium. I die-cut the houses from Distress Watercolor card, the trees from the same card coloured with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink using Simon Says Winter Village dies. I added small foam squares to the top of the houses and trees to allow for the thickness of the snow slopes,
I trimmed Simon Says Reverse Merriest Christmas Sentiment Stickers, coloured the edges with a black marker pen and fixed to the bottom of the tags. I punched a hole in the top of the tags and added Simon Says White Sparkle Twine.
To finish I added some Christmas Sparkle with Pink Fresh Studio Gold Glitter and Starry Sky Glitter Drops.


Have fun with your Christmas makes
Hugs Kath xxx


2 comments:

  1. WOW, Kath, these are so beautiful, love the blue and white and that sky is gorgeous. Beautiful tags. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags love, just love the colours and a great design too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete