Thursday, November 30, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Day 8

Hello my friends, can you believe it's the last day of November already. Christmas is coming whether we're ready or not and today I'm sharing another project using products from my Simon Says Wintermas Wonder Box. Behind Door No 8 was - 5 Black Circle Tags and a bobbin of White/Sparkle twine.

I used the tags to make a banner to hang on the tree or on the mantle using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bottle Brush Trees, the Snowflake Block stamp from Day 5 and Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Classic Upper Thinlits die-cut from Simon Says Silver Luxe Glitter cardstock to create the letters.
I dusted the tags with Simon Says Anti Static Powder Tool, stamped the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bottle Brush Trees on to the tags, inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.
I repeated this process with Simon Says Snowflake Block stamp which was behind Door 5 in the Wintermas Wonder Box.
I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Classic Upper Thinlits from Simon Says Silver Luxe Glitter Cardstock and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium.
To finish I threaded the Simon Says White/Silver Sparkle Twine through the tags ready for hanging.

The countdown to Christmas starts in earnest now, so much to do and so little time. Good Luck my friends, if like me, you are furiously playing catch up with the Christmas list.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments: