Friday, November 10, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Day 3

Hello my friends, it's Friday already and time to share what I made with the surprise behind Door No 3 of the Simon Says Stamp Wintermas Wonder Box.

I made a card using the iSilver Pigment ink pad along with the Winter Wonderland stamps from Day 1 and the stencil set from Day 2.
I trimmed Simon Says Soft Navy cardstock to 4" x 5.1/4", inked the snowflakes with the mini silver ink pad and Simon Says White Pigment ink and stamped randomly across the top half of the panel.
I used the white pigment ink with a mini round blending tool to add the stencilled trees, inked the sentiment from Winter Wonderland with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail Embossing Powder and heat set. I used a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen to draw dashes around the trees to make them pop from the background. I sprinkled Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel randomly over the background and heat set. (If you don't have this embossing powder, you could use Ranger White Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)
To finish I added Pink Fresh Studio Starry Sky Glitter Drops which are so pretty and sparkly and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.


Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and I'll be back on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card, your really on a roll with your Christmas stash Kath, I am way behind and its so close now..xx

    ReplyDelete