Thursday, March 21, 2024

Simon Says - Wild and Free Flowers April Card Kit

Hello my friends, I've been busy behind the scenes making projects that I can't share with you yet but the Simon Says - Wild and Free Flowers April Card Kit has arrived in the cubbyhole.

and because I'm a sucker for anything floral, I couldn't resist having a play. You can find all the details about the kit HERE.

I made a card using one of the beautiful images from the Wild and Free Flowers 6" x 8" stamp set and paper pieced the stamped image using the American Crafts Dreamer 6" x 8" patterned paper included in the kit.
I coloured a 4" x 5.1/4" panel of Distress Watercolor card with Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink to co-ordinate with the colours from the patterned paper.
I inked the floral image with Simon Says Intense Black ink and stamped on to the patterned paper.
I fussy cut the images using Simon Says Fine Detail Scissors, also included in the kit
I trimmed a strip from the patterned paper, fixed across the bottom of the panel and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I fixed the stem and leaves in place with Simon Says Craft Tacky Glue and popped the flower heads up on the foam squares, also included in the kit. To finish I fixed the panel to an A2 white card blank.



If you don't already subscribe to Simon Says Monthly Card Kits, there are many benefits in doing so. Customers receive even more savings + lots of perks when they purchase the kits through the subscription service. You can Subscribe HERE or watch a video with all the information you need HERE. I'll be back tomorrow to share another card made with the left over patterned papers, in the meantime, happy crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment