Friday, March 29, 2024

Wild and Free Alcohol Ink Flowers

Hello my friends, I'm back to share, another two cards using the floral images from Simon Says Wild and Free Flowers stamp set from the April Card Kit, stamped on Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink White Yupo Alcohol Ink panels with Alcohol Lift Ink.

I trimmed White Yupo to create 2 - 4" x 5.1/4" panels and coloured using Amethyst, Purple Twilight and Stream Alcohol Inks and Blending Solution applied with a Mini Round Blending Tool and felt pad.
I cleaned the floral images from Simon Says Stamp Wild and Free Flowers stamp set to remove any ink residue from previous use and stamped on to the panels, inked with Ranger Alcohol Lift-Ink. I dabbed the stamped image repeatedly with paper towel using a clean part of the towel each time until the image magically re-appeared.
I inked the sentiments from the stamp set with Simon Says Stamp Clear Embossing Ink, sprinkled with Ultra Fine Gold Embossing Powder, both included in the April Card Kit and heat Set. Yupo Paper is a plastic based substrate and will warp from excessive heat, so I made sure my heat tool was hot and kept it moving across the surface until the powder melted. I stamped an additional sentiment on to Distress Black HeavyStock, trimmed and fixed to the panel with Distress Collage Medium.
I matted the panels on to Distress Black HeavyStock, trimmed to 1/8" larger and fixed to A2 side and top folding white card blanks. To finish I added Pink Fresh Studio Gold Glitter Drops.


Enjoy your Easter weekend whether you are out rolling eggs or just enjoying the chocolate variety.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment