Friday, March 22, 2024

Simon Says - Wild and Free Flowers

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card made with the Simon Says Wild and Free stamp set from the April Card Kit using up the left over patterned paper from yesterday's card. You can find all the details about the Card Kit HERE.


I inked the image from the Wild and Free Flowers stamp set with Simon Says Intense Black ink and stamped on to a 4" x 5.1/4" panel of Distress Watercolor card.
I left the stamp in the same place on the lid of my stamp platform and fixed strips of the American Crafts Dreamer left over paper from yesterday's card over the stamped image. I re-inked the stamp and stamped again over the patterned paper.
and stamped the sentiments from the stamp set
To finish I shaded the edges of the panel with Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool, used a Sakura Black Glaze Pen to colour the flower stamens and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.

Have a great weekend, whatever you have planned. I'm hoping, weather permitting, to spend some time pottering about in the garden.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment