Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I NEED A ... BIG....BIG....FAVOUR

I need a big favour from you all - a dear friend of mine who is also a keen crafter has recently been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and is undergoing treatment at the moment - a great lady with lots of spirit and a great sense of humour. The treatment for this terrible disease can be harrowing to say the least and she has found great support from her local Maggie's Centre. To show her appreciation she thought it might be an idea to take along some cards that they can sell to raise money to enable them to continue their wonderful work.
COULD I MAKE A CARD?.... Of course I will, in fact, a lot more than one...but this is where I need your help....if you could each make ONE card...what a difference it would make.....so come on girls...we are all at risk from this terrible disease...so I am counting on you.
Here is the deal...you e-mail me (you will find it on my profile) and I will send you my address, send the card to me here and I will forward them to my friend. Now it's only fair that there is a little incentive here to get your mojo going....I will create a post at the top of my blog and when I receive your card...I will list your name and at the end of July, a name will be chosen at random and there will be some fab goodies for the lucky winner.
P.S. Card with envelope and if possible a cello bag all ready to be sold......I am counting on you all..don't want my friend to think that I am "BILLY NO MATES".