Friday, August 23, 2013

A Big Boo Hoo...

Hi Folks...oh boy am I majorly down in the old dumps...I should have been heading for Glasgow this morning for a fun "looking forward to it for ages" workshop weekend at Damselfly Crafts with the mega talented world renowned Mixed Media Artist...Anna Dabrowska...the fabulous Finnabair...her first visit to Scotland...

unfortunately Anna has had to cancel due to illness and hey that's outwith everybody's control but I've been so excited...full of anticipation since May...I know it's not the end of the world in the great big scheme of things...one of life's little hiccups...disappointment rather than disaster but right now I'm sitting in the corner...sucking my thumb and feeling like Santa's been and there's no pressies for me under the tree...if ever there was a time for the big girl knickers it's NOW....fingers crossed I'm available when it's rescheduled.
But it's not all doom and gloom and every cloud has a silver lining...the grandkiddies are arriving today for what they thought was going to be a sleep over weekend with Granda but there's one more joining the party...4 in a bed and the little one said. Time for me to ditch the "when life gives you lemons" face and put on a happy smile.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx