Thursday, August 29, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"

Hi folks...by the time you are reading this I will have been...done it and got the T shirt or should I say apron and if you don't have a clue what I'm on about it...I was lucky enough to attend the Tim Holtz Craft Event yesterday in Coventry...goes without saying it was going to be fabulous...nothing can quite compare with time spent in the company of good friends and the creative genius that is Tim Holtz...he is just the sweetest...funniest and most humble guy...3.1/2" hours of wonderful fun but I'll be sharing what we made...telling you all about the day and sharing some fun pics once I arrive home...unpack and come back down from Cloud 9...
And crikey here I am again...running at the last minute with this month's tag for...
and you've probably guessed that this was yet another skidding in by the seat of my pants effort...not without...what is becoming the norm...a bit of a palaver.  I could have sworn I had the stamps with the car...ship and plane but I'm darned if I know where they're hiding...searched high and low and no sign...that's what happens when you attempt to be a super organised smart ass...so working with a limited amount of stamps suitable for masking and time ticking away...here is this month's effort...


See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags Kath, love the bold colours. Can't wait to hear all about your day with the master himself, bet you had a ball. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely time - looking forward to hearing all about it. Recorded the lotv progs but haven't watched yet, so that will be my treat. Hardly compares to Timmy of course! (I have some stamps that are hiding from me too - and I need them for a commissioned golden wedding card - ggrrr!) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to theics. Your tags are fab, would love to make these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab tags for August Kath. You must have had an amazing time with TH..what an experience. Can't wait to see your photos and your makes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, your tags are brilliant, love both of them - great masking and great colours too. Look forward to hearing all about your time with Tim and Mario. Hugs, Anne x

    Thanks for your efforts in trying to contact me, really appreciate it, it just was not to be. Hope to see you another time. A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the tag Kath, much better than my attempt this month! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the tag Kath, much better than my attempt this month! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kath and I'm looking forward to hearing all about the workshop x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags Kath, I'm so glad you had a super time... Looking forward to seeing the pics...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tags Kath, glad to hear you got a Golden Ticket to see His Holtziness, looking forward to hearing all about it. I'm just back in the game today after a severe bout of Gastro Enteritis, not to be recommended. Have a good weekend
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased you enjoyed your trip - looking forward to hearing all about it. Love your tag too... you always manage to pull something out of the bag.
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kath, I love these. Great colors and super stamping (nothing less than expected). Just plain awesome.
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your latest tag Kath. At least you weren't stuck when you didn't have the same stamps as Tim.

    Hope you had a great time at Tim's class. Can't wait to see what you made.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kath, loved both of the tags, the balloon stamps really nice. No point in asking if you had a wonderful day down there with Sir Tim, dying to see what you made though. Hope you caught up with your sleep...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW...Looks a fabulous day...the tags are amazing as is video..... looking forward to more pics...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum... these are so cool - great take on the August tags, Kath. I'm signing up as your latest follower too...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete