Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's a Dog's Life...

Hi everyone...it's your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness checking in from my new sparkly bright pad...
after months of keeping out of the way of the wallpaper stripping steamy thingamajig...the man with the buckets of plaster...the joinery boys and their scary nail guns and trying not to fall foul of the painty lady with her rules...regulations and route changes...I woke up the other morning thinking we must have moved in the night...woof woof...what a transformation...feels like a brand new SUPER COOL penthouse apartment...wasn't sure about the new floor...to be honest I had visions of me skidding out of control round corners and ending up in a unceremonious heap but I'm treading carefully and so far so good and it is UBER COOL for snoozing on...mind you I may have to drop mega hints about a cosy rug for the winter months. Restrictions have been lifted on the tail wagging embargo...business as usual and back to my happy happy tail wagging self but I'll have to remember not to harl the walls after rainy day muddy strolls...crivvens that's a naughty step offence at best or an eviction notice at worst depending on the ferocity of the shaking and how far up the wall it reaches...I'm trembling at the very thought.
But back to the job in hand...it's important announcement time...I wonder who the lucky winner of the Monthly Monday Ribbon Girl Give-Away will be...un momento while I consult that super duper oracle Mr.Random Integer...crikey your Mum sure didn't do you any favours when she chose your name matey...and here we go...it's Numero Quattro or if you don't parlano italiano...it's the lovely...
please send me an e-mail Rita and I'll pass your details onto my lovely bud Mary at the Ribbon Girl...enjoy your shopping spree and have fun with your goodies.
But must dash...back to the cubbyhole...the never ending production line and the slave driver boss...otherwise known as my crafty Old Mum are calling...she's cracking the whip and laying down the law again...it's a busy old dog's life that's for sure and the way things are going around here...I may be back with you all real soon.
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx