Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Do you love your THICKERS?

Now before I get lots of comments and e-mails...I am not being rude and referring to your winter underwear...I am talking about American Crafts "THICKERS"....and for anybody out there that is still in the dark they are dimensional alphabets, numbers and shapes in Foam, Metallic, Glittery and plain chipboard ...in various colours....White, Pink, Green, Brown Black....oh the list goes on and I do love my THICKERS.   I have had a few e-mails asking where I buy them.....well I use them a lot and they can be quite expensive for a pack....I think £2.99 is the RRP and I have seen them around for £2.50 but never as cheap as this......

£1.50 per pack.......12 packs of foam alphabets and numbers...double sided sheets... so loads and loads to play with from QVC...Item No 587055...£15.15 + £2.95 P&P...Total £18.10.    Now I am not the biggest fan of the shopping channels mainly because they charge  P&P for each item you buy.... but I am a fan when they have an hour of American Crafts usually presented by Rosemary Merry and the prices are just silly.... this wasn't "a get rid of stock offer"..they sell for this price all the time and I believe they are still in stock on their website.  They have an American Crafts show scheduled for 6pm on 30th September and guess who will be glued to the telly......with phone in hand because they usually have great ribbon offers too.
An extra  little bit of info.....for all the folk out there that love scrummy yummy papers....it is rumoured that the TSV on that day is a bumper kit from Cosmo Cricket and it's going to be choc a bloc with delicious goodies.....apparently it was featured on QVC..US a little while ago and sold out in hours.......so if you're a fan that is definitely one date to mark on your calendar.
Well it's time for our morning walk and my big lump of Golden Retriever deliciousness doesn't like going out in the rain and it's chucking it down....so it will be a shortened version of the real thing......he doesn't like walking in the rain but yet will dive like a maniac into the dirtiest muddy water he can find on a forest walk.....can't understand the logic there.....then home for coffee and some toasty delights and back to work......the Chrissy card samples are almost done and then I may get time to have play with some challenges.     Love Kath xxxxxx