Monday, September 1, 2008

Super Duper Blog Candy

Wow super duper blog candy on offer from my Funky Hand DT mate....Chris.....this is blog candy with a capital B.......if I win this.....I will have to either chuck out all the stuff I already have or move to a bigger house....loads and loads of yummy goodies.



For a full list of what's in the CANDY and what you need to do to enter click HERE.
Chris has a pet hate which I also share and that is WORD VERIFICATION...the proverbial pain in the ass for all us bloggers who leave comments...Ok if you are just visiting a few blogs and leaving a few comments it probably doesn't bother you...but I tell you it bugs me no end with the amount of comments I leave in a week. If you disable WV and enable COMMENT MODERATION....then you can check each comment before it is posted and I can honestly say that I have never had any spam........Give it a try and if it doesn't work for you then you can always go back to VW.....PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....think about it and if you leave me a comment to say that you are considering it ...believe me YOU WILL MAKE MY DAY....and on the 15th September I will draw a name out of the hat and someone will receive a goodie bag of Christmas scrummylicious stuff from me..... Love...Kath xxxxxx