Saturday, September 6, 2008

I feel a change coming on

Yes you are in the right place, we have just had a make over at Chez Kath.....spotted this blogwear a few weeks ago at Shappy Shoppe and fell in love with these cute little birdies...it's called GABBY and hey I thought that was a bit appropriate as I can usually find something to say about everything.  Now I am no expert when it comes to all this technie stuff but it was really quite easy although I need to do a few tweaks here and there but that's a work in progress. and you'll notice that the mugshot has gone....think that was scaring folk away.   Could I afford this expensive makeover ....dithered about getting it....embarrassed to put this amount of cash on my Paypal......2 dollars 50...... well about £1.50 in our money...can't just spend that amount so I had to buy some other stuff but  I'm sure you will agree it was worth all the expense and it certainly ain 't SHABBY and it ain't CHEEP...excuse the pun.  Having a bit of a day off today..have hit the old crafters brick wall with the Christmas samples...hopefully back in business tomorrow.  Have a great day wherever you are......it's a rainy morning here in Aberdeen so it's walk the dog then snuggle up on the sofa with the Sunday crosswords.....my favourite thing to do apart from crafting.
Love Kath xxxxxx

P.S. Have just been visiting all my Penny Black friends and leaving comments on their challenge work this week and hey I don't think it's my imagination but there are more and more without WORD VERIFICATION on their blogs......yippee......WELL DONE if you have dumped it......THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU......

26 comments:

  1. Hi Kath

    I love the new changes already.

    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right confused me that did! I thought I'd come to the wrong blog!!

    Am loving your new header :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath I love your new header! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! I wish I was as confident and adventurous as you - great job! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, I haven't been here for a while, thought I'd got lost. I must say I just love all your latest creations, the cupcake one with the minty papers being my all time favourite. You just keep getting better and better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new look blog, the earthy tones are fab! Thanks for the tip on lace buying, unfortunately we don't have John Lewis in France so it's back to the drawing board x

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est moi! I'm still looking for the little old lady, crafting seems to be for la bourgeoisie in France! Let you know if I find a lace-selling mamie (grandma in French) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the new look Kath! Those birds are very cute, it's very 'You'

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the crafty new look. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the new look Kath. Fabby! I could do with someone like that myself. May need to make a wee visit to spend some more money ... have been doing well at that this weekend. lol Hope you're well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Kath..I think your header is flamin `Gorgeous` chick!!!LOL...
    Hope you had a great Weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your mojo returns soon, and I took off my word verification too!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kath, I LOVE the new header!! Very 'you'! Shame about the loss of the pic, though... That new experimental face cream not doing the trick then? hehe ;o)

    Ohh! Miao! lol.. You know I'm only kidding! Love ya to bits.

    Chris xx

    P.S. Great news on the word verification, eh? What a team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI! I am going to figure out this word verification also. I get so frustrated typing that stupid code 15 times cause I get it wrong so then I just leave and never get a comment posted! I love your blog, I stalk it all the time! Your work is amazing, and I love the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new blogwear. I never knew you could buy them. I checked out Shappy Shoppe and they have great products.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow love the new make-over Kath :)
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kath, lovely blog have added to my favs so will pop back regularly. Thanks for all your help with my blog.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh that's cool might have to visit myself and spend some money
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the new look blog Kath.Everyone seems to be changing theirs around again.I can't keep up...lol

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Kath, me again, just to say I dumped word thingy just because of you...........xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh! Love the New Look Kath!
    Might have to invest in something myself lol!
    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks brill Kath!! I think you're very clever!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, I keep coming back, but no new cards today... How's that mojo doing?

    Thanks for voting for my card in the Y.OU K.NOW Y.OU R.OCK challenge blog, matey. Don't stand a chance of winning, but - hey! We tried! ;o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great header Kath - now come on get your photo back we need to see if that cream is working!!! LOL


    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete