Thursday, September 18, 2008

A sweet Blog

Hi Folks
I am delighted to have been given the Sweet Blog Award from the lovely Julie....thanks so much for thinking of me...isn't it cute...designed by the mega talented Diana Evans who said
"I have a special award for all the sweet blogs I visit...
I am giving this award to all the wonderful people that I visit almost every day....they have inspired me and shared their wonderful lives with all of us....
I only ask that you nominate some of the wonderful people you visit each and every day...."
There are so many talented people out there who inspire me and I love visiting their blogs for my daily spoonful of crafting medicine. Please don't be offended if you ain't on this list......had to draw the line somewhere or the list would have been endless.....I love all of your blogs so if you want to grab this award for your sweet blog, you are more than welcome...
You will have guessed by now that I don't take life too seriously and let's face it there are enough miserable folks out there already - you only get one shot at life....this ain't a rehearsal  so I am nominating these lovely ladies not only for their mega talents but for their great outlook on life and how they tickle my sense of humour on a daily basis.

Well that's it from me this morning....back to work I'm afraid.....see you all later.....and have a real fun day wherever you are.........Love Kath xxxxxxx