Monday, September 15, 2008

Sketch Challenge # 61

This is my first time entering a challenge at Sketches by Tamara
My Funky Hand DT mate Carol was recently chosen for their Design Team...and us girls must support each other so here I am Carol finally.
Why don't you pop over to Carol's blog...she is a very talented lady and while you are there....Carol has her own Sketch Challenge running every second Tuesday.....check it out....there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner.
A quickie from me this week but better than last week when I just didn't find the time to enter. As you see I am back using my MS punch...now the strangest thing.....it loves certain papers....like the Crate paper I used here but for some reason it has taken a dislike to Daisy Bucket and hates Bazzill.....just chews those papers....gets jammed and I end up trying to dislodge little bits from inside the punch.......and I don't do fiddly.
  • Papers: Crate....Blue Hill Collection
  • Words: American Crafts Foam Thickers
  • Border - Martha Stewart Lacy Doily Edge Punch

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... love the pastel shades. Thanks for sharing this challenge blog. Will definitely try my hand at this sketch. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you see, I missed this while I was wallowing in the pool of self pity yesterday!!! Shame on me, cos this is gorge Kath. Love the colours, love the LO and I will be over to that site for a butchers as soon as I have checked out the new post. I'm also going to check out that circle stamp cos I have seen them on the blogs but never got one. Thanks for your nice words yesterday as well - verry nice and kind you are xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.Love the colours and that punch is fantastic.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the papers you have picked they are gorgeous :)

    lotsablogginlove

    Amandaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Kath, thanks for joining in, i knew you would at some point :) I love the papers,and that fab doily punch! we should have listened to En!
    They're great sketches aren't they?

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely funky card well done hun xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Kath.....and ya know what?

    You're making me yearn for some of those thickers you temptress! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kath! OOh that's not so good about the MS punch after all the hassle you had getting it!!

    ReplyDelete