Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Daily Commute

Morning folks.....up with the birdies this morning and hasn't the weather been absolutely glorious over the last few days...... what have I been up to...lazing in the sun.....AFRAID NOT...I've been working.....not the playing around crafting kinda stuff....now that's FUN WORK  but REAL WORK.....Sunday was spent mowing the lawn and tidying the garden and yesterday.....well got some more painting done in the kitchen....but I must admit I am feeling a little bit lazy this morning..... and it's a bit of thought to get back to work....and I'm not the only one......my gorgeous bundle of golden deliciousness...."The Budster" or to give him his kennel name "His Lordship Laurence".....well named I think.....he has this air of  "Do you Know Who I Am?" about him.....isn't too keen either.....he just wants to soak up the sun and lazy around in the garden....what's new there your Lordship....

If I don't look at her....she will maybe just go and leave me in peace
oh poor boy...he is really struggling to keep his eyes open
IT'S SUCH A HARD LIFE BEING A DOG.....
 can't lazy about here all day....it's time to get to work
and that means "the daily commute"
now it's not exactly an ardous journey....some 25 odd paces from the
back door to the cubbyhole...no struggling with rush hour traffic
for me....the only hassle I have is from a certain road hog with
four legs and golden hair...he often tries to cut me out as
the path  narrows to one lane....he really has no manners
it ain't LADIES FIRST with him.
a quick "Good Morning" to the wildlife on the way
and we've arrived....stress free and all set to get to work....
or maybe just a sit down and a quick coffee before we get started
I am so loving the warm sunny weather.....I can craft with the door open
and a comfy chair and a quick cuppa are never far away.....
OH IT'S SUCH A HARD LIFE AT CHEZ KATH
and
REMEMBER Blog Candy Give-Away closes at 8pm tonight...
so if you haven't got your name in the hat yet.....you need to get your skates on
Funky Hand Samples have gone off in the post.......so I thought I would
share with you all just a few sneaky peeks
I think I may have a go at some challenges this morning......so catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx