Saturday, August 22, 2015

And breathe...

Hi folks...yeah it's Saturday and the weekend starts here. The cubbyhole crew can breathe again...we've finally nailed all the projects for The Retreat...here's a little sneaky peek collage and no surprise there's a definite Tim Holtz theme going on...
we're taking some time-out over the weekend before we hit the crafty list again...starting with the new products parcel that arrived from Fiskars...
but first I've got a bit of puzzler for you...Mr Dyson is back in the land of the living...what a surprise...perhaps he was suffering from over-work and just needed a few days rest but now I'm betwixt and between whether I should cancel the Dr Dyson appointment or go practice my "genuinely surprised" face. And is the weather going to behave if I decide to hit the car boot trail tomorrow...do I load up the car and hope for the best or do my best "nodding sympathetically" impression and suffer another week of hubby's ranting and raving about the state of the garage...life is all about decisions...decisions...decisions.
Enjoy the weekend whatever you've got planned.
Hugs Kath xxx