Wednesday, August 5, 2015

OUCH....

Hi folks...NO smiley face this morning and NO tag either...this is as far as I've got...
I woke up yesterday to find my old nemesis...the wear and tear dodgy neck and shoulder problem is back...crikey it feels like I have lead weights attached to my hands and with no warning either....how inconsiderate. So I'm taking things easy for a few days...NO chores...NO crafting...NO sitting hunched over the computer writing long rambling waffling posts either and it's a serious pain in the neck or more to the point...a big pain in the ass when even lifting a coffee cup to your lips is a "grit your teeth and go for it" experience. But I'm not the only cubbyhole casualty...
let's just say...don't go removing the outer wrapping of your spray stains with a super sharp craft pick...fingers crossed the glossy accents/double sided sticky tape emergency first aid solution has fixed an otherwise fatal puncture wound. And let's see what tomorrow brings...will I be heading for the knacker's yard and my spray stain friend destined for the bin or NOT.
Hugs Kath xxx