Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Just to let you know...

Hi folks...a quickie post from me today...I am rather up to my eyes in the cubbyhole working/playing...call it what you will...with new Fiskars products...
 but just wanted to let you know that all is well with Mr Dyson...
apparently he had a faulty Power Switch...absolutely nothing to do with his diet of chipboard and other cubbyhole unmentionables and he's now happily back to full fitness thanks to Dyson's fabulous customer service all free of charge under the 5 year guarantee.
But my eyes were out on stalks when I spotted the the Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum that THE DYSON DOC (or Field Engineer to give him his proper title) had with him to tidy up any debris he might leave on my kitchen floor...

I've been thinking about one of these lightweight boys for ages...great for the car...those hard to reach cobwebs and a godsend for the staircase so while he performed the necessary surgery I had a little jig around the house sucking up hairy deposits from YOU KNOW WHO and I'm tempted...very very tempted. The only fly in the ointment is hubby...he's not convinced but hey I've got years of experience in the sweet talking department...it may just take a little bit of time for the persuasive magic to work.
See you later
Hugs Kath xxx