Monday, August 10, 2015

"12 Tags of 2015" - August

Hi folks...it's hard to believe this is Tag No 8 and that we're already three-quarters of the way through "12 Tags of 2015"...I love the layered collage look that Tim created this month
and pretty much followed the techniques apart from using different colours of Distress Inks for my background
and I couldn't resist taking off on an entirely different flight path adventure with my Crazy Bird friend...isn't she adorable and you have to ask the question..."WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAT " - from the fabulous Crazy Things Stamp Set of course...all the accessories that a well dressed Crazy Bird would ever need.
This is also my first August DT project for Inspiration Emporium and if you haven't got your hands on the Bird Crazy Stamps and Die-Cut sets yet...what in heavens name are you waiting for...just click on the link below and before you know...they'll be flying through YOUR letter box too.
And if you use my code "allthatglitter" when you check out...you'll receive 10% discount off your order...shipping is pretty cool too...$5 to the US and $10 International.
Hugs Kath xxx