Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tick-Tock...

Hi folks...the good news is this creaky old crafter is feeling much better and just like the MDF project for The Retreat I'm back to ticking along nicely...
I have to confess that I didn't exactly stick to doctor's orders yesterday...sneaking into the cubbyhole for a little "12 Tags" playtime...naughty naughty but couldn't resist. I followed Tim's technique and then flew off on a fun adventure with those Crazy Birds...
Love...love..love the Crazy Things Stamp Set and can't wait for the matching dies to arrive in the cubbyhole...in the meantime my trusty fabulous Fiskars scissors can always be relied on to do a great job when it comes to fussy cutting.
And the other cubbyhole casualty is doing pretty well too...the test was going to be...how would he cope with standing upright...I have to say I wasn't confident...hence the "not taking any chances" back-up against a flood of Fossilized Amber but woohoo...it looks like he's made a full recovery.
One more day of taking things easy...a tea and sympathy day out with my lovely Friday Girls and fingers crossed I'll be raring to go and firing on all cylinders for tomorrow's workshop at The Papeterie.
Hugs Kath xxx