Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Tim Holtz/Ranger Halloween release

Hi my friends, I'm sharing a fun spooky card I made using products from Tim Holtz/Ranger Halloween release - Distress Black Woodgrain cardstock, Distress Grit Paste Crypt and Distress Mica Stains along with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Pumpkin Duo Colorize and Bold Text Halloween Thinlits. If you missed the Live, you can catch up over on Tim's YouTube Channel HERE or Tim's Blog HERE.


I began by trimming the Distress Black Woodgrain cardstock to 4" x 5.1/4" and created my own stencil by die-cutting the Bold Text Halloween sentiment from Distress Kraft HeavyStock. I applied Distress Grit Paste Crypt through the stencil and set aside to dry. Distress Kraft HeavyStock is a good weight and will stand up to using with the paste so I cleaned the stencil panel off and will store with the Bold Text Halloween Thinlits to use again.I sprayed panels of Distress Watercolor card with Wicked Elixir and Burning Ember Distress Mica Stainsdie-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Pumpkin Duo Colorize Thinlits and assembled following the indent marks left by the dies on the cardstock.I added splatters of Wicked Elixir and Burning Ember Distress Mica Stains on the background and fixed Idea-ology Halloween Design Tape across the bottom of the panel.I fixed the pumpkins in place with Distress Collage Medium Matte and added googly eyes for a fun touch.
I matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank


I'll be back soon to share an Etcetera Tag I made using the adorable Spencer, another addition to the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Collection. Have fun with whatever you are creating
Hugs Kath xxx