Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Exquisite Framed Panel

Hi my friends, I'm sharing the Hard-core Art Panel I created for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous latest collection of stamps and stencils using the Exquisite stamp set, Thorned Mini Layering Stencil, Alcohol Inks and Distress Translucent Grit Paste. If you missed the Live launch, you can catch up with this fabulous, something for everyone, release and all the amazing projects from the Makers over on Tim's YouTube Channel HERE or Blog HERE.


I chose to work on a 5" x 7" Rectangle Hard-core Art Panel, which comes in a pack of 3 of different sizes. I dripped Blending Solution on to the panels and added drops of Mermaid, Moss and Lemonade Alcohol Inks. I moved the inks around using the Alcohol Ink Blower, deliberately avoiding the edges and added more drops of Blending Solution and Alcohol Inks until I was happy with the background.I inked the script stamp from Exquisite with Alcohol Lift Ink and stamped on to the panel. I patted with a clean cloth repeatedly, using a clean section of the cloth each time until no ink was showing on the cloth. I cleaned the stamp and repeated this process. I added a small amount of Alcohol Lift Ink re-inker to my Glass Media Mat, picked with with a mini round blending tool and pounced through the Markings Layering Stencil and patted with a clean cloth.I stamped the floral and sign images from Exquisite (Tim chose the perfect name for this stamp set, the detail is absolutely exquisite) inked with Black Soot Distress Archival Ink and added Idea-ology Eccentric Remnant Rubs. To create a frame for the Hard-Core Art Panel, I trimmed heavyweight chipboard to 6.1/2" x 8.1/2" and covered with Idea-ology Black KraftStock. I placed the Art Panel on the card, marked around the edges with a pencil and applied painters tape to mask off the edges. I applied Distress Translucent Grit Paste through the Thorned Mini Layering Stencil - Set 53, carefully removed the painters tape and set aside to dry.I die-cut 4 circles from black card using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Stacked Circles, layered with Distress Collage Medium and applied Distress Translucent Grit Paste through the same stencil.I added a few more Eccentric Remnant Rubs to balance the design, fixed the circle embellishment on the panel and fixed the panel to the stencilled frame with Distress Collage Medium.


Have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments: