Friday, August 19, 2022

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Spencer Colorize Thinlits

Hi my friends, I'm sharing a Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Small Etcetera Tag I decorated using the Spencer Colorize and Bold Text Halloween Thinlits from Tim Holtz/Sizzix Halloween release and the delicious Distress Mica Stains from Tim's Halloween Ranger release. If you missed the Live Launch, you can catch up and check out the Sizzix Halloween release and amazing projects from the Makers on Tim's YouTube Channel HERE or Tim's Blog HERE. You can also check out the amazing demos, hints and tips from Tim using the new Distress Mica Stains and Distress Mica Crayons from the Ranger Halloween release HERE.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to be slightly larger than the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Small Etcetera Tag, spritzed with Black Soot Distress Spray Stain and Iron Gate Distress Mica Stain. I added splatters of Harvest Moon Distress Mica Stain and dried. I stamped the branch image from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Mr Bones, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival Ink and die-cut the panel using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bold Text Halloween Thinlits.
I painted the Etcetera Tag with Black Gesso, fixed the panel to the tag using Distress Collage Medium and sanded the edges to remove the excess.  I applied Distress Grit Paste through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Focus Layering Stencil and set aside to dry. I spritzed the stencilled sections lightly with Burning Ember Distress Mica Stain and added splatters of Burning Ember, Iron Gate and Wicked Elixir to the background. I dried, added Picket Fence Distress Crayon over the stencilled sections to highlight and fixed pieces of Idea-ology Mummy Cloth in place using Distress Collage Medium.
I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Funky Floral 3 flowers from Distress Watercolor card spritzed with Wicked Elixir and Burning Ember Distress Mica Stains and added Idea-ology Halloween Confections to the centre of each flower.
I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Spencer Colorize from a mix of Distress Watercolor card and Idea-ology Neutral KraftStock, assembled and fixed over the Idea-ology Mummy Cloth.
I added an Idea-ology Broomstick

To finish I added Idea-ology Clipping Stickers. I spritzed Burning Ember Distress Mica Stain on to my Glass Media Mat, dipped my finger into the spray and dabbed the colour on to the stickers and also a little around the edges of the top layer of card on Spencer.


Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned. I've organised some snacks and booked my seat at the YouTube Live Saturday party to launch Idea-ology Halloween over at Tim and Mario's place, 9AM PT, 12PM ET and 5PM in theUK. Hope to see you there.
Hugs Kath xxx