Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog and Candy too.....

THIS OLD BLOG IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY.......Yes.....one year ago today....the world of technology was invaded by this old technophobe....I posted for the very first time on my new blog.....my youngest son was in hysterics when I told him...."MUM DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BLOG IS"....."AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TEXT ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE"....were the comments from the cheeky beggar....and look at me now....and doesn't time fly when you are having fun.... let me tell you folks.....I've had a ball and loved every minute of it ...I fear I am now seriously addicted and have been so touched by all the lovely folks I've met along the way....and truly appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for me.....Bloggy buds are just the best...... thank you all so much...loves you all to pieces....and oh how I wish we could all meet up one day for a BIG BLOG CRAFTATHON..me thinks we would need the Royal Albert Hall.......wouldn't that be a hoot.
So in celebration of surviving a year of Mr Blogger and his "throwing his toys out of the pram" antics....I am having a little give-away of some of my favourite delicious crafty stash

Basic Grey Sugared Collection Pack
12 x 12 Papers with Element Stickers and Alphabets
Buttons.......Brads.....Book of Rub-ons
Monogram Letter Stickers
Basic Grey Precision File Set
And that's not all.......I will be adding some extra little bits and pieces ......I am off to the Hobbycrafts show at the SECC on Thursday 5th March ......not working at the show this year but attending in my official capacity of CHIEF STASH BUYER for CHEZ KATH.....so will keep my eyes peeled for some delicious little extras....and if you are going to be at the show on Thursday.....please leave me a comment and perhaps we can meet up for a chinwag and a coffee.
And here's all you gotta do.......no tricky (guessing the colour of the sofa )questions this time folks
Leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY.......and link up on your blog
Only comments from active blogs will be entered in the draw.
The Give-Away will close on Tuesday 10th March at 10pm GMT and the winner will be announced on Wednesday morning..........Hugs Kath XXXXXX