Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sneaky Peek Saturday...

Hi folks...I'm flabbergasted that it's the last day of November already...crikey this year has just flown by and it's St Andrews Day so I'm wishing all my fellow Scots where ever you may be in the world...a very happy day and although I'm not a whisky drinker...I may just manage to join you all in a wee dram of the water of life tonight.
Yesterday didn't quite go according to plan...still shocked by the realisation that Christmas is just around the corner I got a call from the man with the buckets of plaster reminding me he will be arriving bright and early Monday morning to work his magic on the hall and staircase. So it was a "in a bit of a tizzy" day lifting the carpets...umpteen trips to the skip to dispose of them (I'm now on first name terms with the guys at the local recycling depot by the way and may well be on their Christmas Card list for this year) and then relocating furniture...in other words moving the clutter somewhere else...all in all a day that can only be described as...
D.I.Y....1 - CRAFTING...0
so nothing much to share today apart from some sneaky peeks of what's coming tomorrow...


And decisions...decisions...do I pack up the car today ready for an early start to Sunday's Car Boot Adventure...not sure...the weather has turned decidedly chilly and wintry looking...I don't fancy standing around for hours with frozen feet and a north wind chilling the old bones but there aren't many Sundays left...so the question is...do I move all the clutter out to the garage and wait until the Spring or bite the bullet and go for it.  Mrs Indecisive is still sitting on the fence...just can't make her mind up.
But one thing's for sure...I'll see you all tomorrow over at The Ribbon Girls for the last challenge of 2013.
Hugs Kath xxx