Thursday, November 7, 2013

Inspired By Paula...Day 1

Hi folks...I'm a big big fan of the lovely Paula Pascual...a very talented crafter and designer of the most gorgeous stamps and matching dies...one the sweetest girls in the craft industry and I was over the moon when she sent me some of her new designs to play with...
so while I'm AWOL from the cubbyhole off playing at The NEC...oops I really meant "working"...I'll be sharing with you all over the next few days some "Inspired By Paula" makes starting off  with "Trees Leafy" which of course doesn't have to be Christmas...
the flower was made from the punch out sections of the die



and then I had some fun making 3D trees...



Hey today's my birthday don't you know and it's a big thank you from me for the lovely cards that arrived before I left from...
my lovely buddy Carol...
and my Ribbon Girl buddies...Mary and Andrea...see you at Wetherspoons Saturday lunchtime...
What better way to celebrate than kicking up my birthday heels tonight with the Fiskars Girls and my bestest buddy Enfys..no doubt partaking of a glass or two and I'll see you all tomorrow to share Day 2 of "Inspired by Paula".
Hugs Kath xxx