Sunday, November 10, 2013

Inspired by Paula...Day 4

Hi folks...hard to believe it's the last day of the show...nothing could top the fun we had at yesterday's Great British Fuse Craft Off...absolutely hilarious...all I can say is "thank goodness" for Tena Ladies...I will be sharing the fun pics and rather badly shot videos once I'm home...in the meantime it's also the last day of my "Inspired by Paula" makes...this time using the gorgeous Flowers Star dies and stamps. I went off on a "contemporary gone wild" tangent and that's what I love about Paula's designs...they would fit with whatever your style is...vintage traditional Christmas...clean and simple or on this occasion using them alongside lots of Tim Holtz goodies...




or just plain old black and white...


I will be winging my way homeward tonight...looking forward to seeing my gorgeous bundle of golden deliciousness again...a bit gutted that I'll miss Strictly but if the wind's behind us...I should be snuggled up on the sofa in time for Downton.
See you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx