Monday, November 25, 2013

Layering Stencils...

Hi Folks...after a break for lunch it was back to the crafty table for more fun with all my lovely Kath's Klub girls and here they are...heads down...deep in concentration...
 doing what us crafty girls love best...making lots of mess and
 having lots of fun with Tim's Layering Stencils Blueprint Stamps and Framelits and Distress Glitters...

and here's what we made...






A huge thank you to all the crafty folks who have attended my demos and workshops at The Papeterie in 2013...it's been an absolute pleasure and lots of fun to have your company...wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all again in 2014.
I'll be back tomorrow to share my tag for "12 Tags of 2013"...yes another last minute Annie effort.
Hugs Kath xxx