Sunday, November 3, 2013

Embossed Effects...

Hi folks...I'm back on the Creative Chemistry bandwagon to share some more homework makes from Day 5...I have completed said homework but Mr Blogger is up to his old tricks again...it's back to sharing in dribs and drabs and I'll probably have to eek it out over the next few days. It's been an absolute joy to play along with The Professor and learn so many new cool techniques and revisit some oldies too and a great opportunity to use up products that have been gathering dust so time to share some Embossing Effects...


I wish you could feel the texture...it's like running your fingers across fine grade sandpaper...

loved the Sticky Embossing Powder Glittering Technique but it wasn't easy to pick up the subtle sparkle with the camera...

and again I struggled to show the sparkle on the gold leafing...
and the camera isn't the only thing that's driving me nuts right now....technology is out to get me.  I'll see you all tomorrow if I haven't been carted off in a straitjacket... in the meantime I'm on a mission today to finish off some "top secret" projects using some brand spanking new gorgeous gorgeous goodies from Craftwork Cards which I know you are going to adore...nod nod wink wink...my lips are sealed for the moment but all will be revealed soon. 
Hugs Kath xxx