Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's playtime...

Hi folks...believe me I'm crossing my fingers and touching wood while I utter the following bold statement because going by past experience...it's more than likely to jump up and bite me on the bum but the work stuff is finally up-to-date and woohoo as from Monday it's going to be cubbyhole playtime...no deadlines...no kitting...just me having fun and catching up with the pile of goodies purchased over the last few months and currently lying neglected in a corner.  Top of that pile is the bundle of gorgeous Eclectic Elements fabrics from Tim Holtz...
a "killing 2 birds with one stone" project...a major "dipping in and dipping out" work in progress...my fellow Tim Holtz addicts may well have an inkling of what I'm up to...
but for those of you who may have been abducted by aliens or been off on your holidays to another planet...it's the huge task of filing all my tags from Creative Chemistry 102 into the journal that Rob MDF Man gave me at Birmingham...instead of painting...inking and distressing the covers...I've decided to put the sewing machine to good use and make patchwork versions...one down...one to go.
I have another treat in store today...I'll be spending the day with the lovely Kath's Klub girls at The Papeterie...guaranteed to be a day of fun laughter and crafting and a little bird tells me it's someone's birthday...woohoo does that mean there will also be CAKE.
I'll see you all tomorrow to share what we make.
Hugs Kath xxx