Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"

Hi folks...crikey it just seems like yesterday that we were all anticipating the very first "12 Tags of 2013" tag way back in January and in the blink of an eye...it's November and time to play along with this month's tag...
and once again I'm in the "skidding in by the seat of my pants" category all because of that age old problem that I seem to suffer from...memory loss...bad filing...call it what you will but I was convinced I had white chalk somewhere in the cubbyhole but I'm darned if I can find it. So I set off on a chalk finding expedition to my local supermarket and guess what...plenty of coloured but not one stick of white to be had and with no time to trudge around town hunting down this elusive product...I e-mailed the enabling guru...my lovely buddy Anne to ask if she could point me in the right direction and lo and behold a package containing the white gold arrived in the cubbyhole the very next day...typical of my lovely buddy...how kind she is.
And it's thanks to my fellow TH addict...the sweetheart that is Anne that you're about to feast your eyes on the cubbyhole version of this month's tag at all...


I'm loving the Blueprint Framelits and a big shout out to Tim and Sizzix for bringing us the fabulous Magnetic Platform...it makes lining up your dies and stamped images an absolute piece of cake...however did we manage without it...
But I might have known that my bold woohoo statement  "the work stuff is up-to-date...bring on playtime" would jump up and bite me on the bum...no sooner had the words passed my lips than an e-mail from Fiskars popped into my Inbox with a PDF of all the fabulous new 2014 products which are currently making their way to the cubbyhole with project commissions attached but c'est la vie...it's all part and parcel of the crafty job I love.  I'm itching to share them with you all but for now I'm under strict "stapled lips...very hush hush" orders...oh bother.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx