Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hectic or What...

Hi folks...life has just gone into Hectic Overdrive mode here...with only today before I head off to the NEC...there's so much to do and not enough time to do it in.  Mr Nasty Virus is still with us playing silly beggars...the cough seems to be easing but now my nose is running like a tap so it's looking like the jar of Manuka honey will be accompanying me to Birmingham and just to throw the boot in...TECHNOLOGY is giving me a right old run around.
Mr Blogger is back in tantrum mode once again...the printer has now joined the party...apparently I don't have a colour cartridge inserted...when in fact I do and up to yesterday it was working perfectly...my e-mail programme is constantly timing out...so it's taking many many attempts to log in...the camera USB cable is acting up again and disaster...disaster...my much loved "as old as the hills" faithful heat gun has given up the ghost and gone to heat gun heaven...
I suspect there may be a technology conspiracy afoot...who do you think I could have upset.
But after much cajoling and speaking ever so nicely to Mr Blogger...he allowed me to upload a few more pics from my Creative Chemistry homework...
Shabby Chic and right up my street...
let's hope he keeps it up and I can share the very last makes tomorrow. And while I run around like a cat with a scalded bum organising all the paraphenalia for a 5 day trip away from home...my cubbyhole partner is partaking of his favourite pastime...
but the minute the suitcase comes out of the wardrobe...he'll be wide awake and making me feel ever so guilty with his big brown eyed sad face.
Hugs Kath xxx