Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Up...up and Away...

Hi folks...I'm all packed up so it's Birmingham here I come...ready or not...I'm mightily relieved to be leaving all the trials and tribulations of the cubbyhole technology nightmare behind me...
and by the time you're thinking of crawling out from under your duvet I'll be sitting at the airport having a coffee and croissant waiting to board my flight praying that Flybe are not having similar problems and frantically crossing my fingers that I've got my sensible hat on and there are no "whatever was I thinking - shutting down the airport" shenanigans this morning.
A busy day lies ahead setting up my little workshop "home from home" area for the next 4 days...
unpacking the boxes of tools...
and generally faffing around until I'm happy with the layout...
I'm so looking forward to meeting up with my Fiskars buddies again and having 4 days of Fiskars Fun with loads of lovely crafty folks...so if you're heading to the NEC...I'll be in the Workshop Area Stand J06.  Please pop by and say hello or why not book into the free workshop and have a little play with The Fuse. There's a great offer on at the show from the lovely folks at The Art of Craft...
In the meantime I'm sharing the second last of my Creative Chemistry Homework makes....woohoo nearly there...
and yes the eagle eyed amongst you will notice that I stamped the script on the bird upside down....oops
and a sidey-on view to show the fabulous tarnished pitted look which works just as well with Copper Embossing Powder...
The camera USB cable is still having a hissy fit so you'll have to wait until I get home for me to share the very last homework tag...one of my favourites...Chalkboard and I'll see you all tomorrow to share what I've been making with the gorgeous stamps and dies from my lovely buddy Paula...the first of my  "Inspired by Paula" posts.
Toodle oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx