Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back On The Hamster Wheel...

Hi folks...I have a sneaky feeling that Summer may be over in my neck of the woods...in fact it's been so chilly that it feels like Winter is just around the corner...crazy crazy weather...the chance of us enjoying some of those glorious September Indian Summer days of old is looking pretty slim.
Crafting's not much fun when your hands are blue...your teeth are chattering and you'd much rather be snuggled up on the sofa with a furry companion wrapped up together in his big fleecy dog blanket onsie but the crafty list is calling so the central heating's back on and we're planning a beavering away snug and warm day in the cubbyhole. That's the royal "WE" you understand...I'll be the one racing around on the hamster wheel whilst the other member of the team keeps the radiator company and entertains me with his tuneful snoring and dreaming of chasing rabbit woofs...who needs a radio...
The "Christmas With Tim Holtz" projects for Kath's Klub on Saturday at The Papeterie are done and dusted and it's sneaky peek time...stencils/stamps and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a dusting of Distress glitter...

Another job ticked off the crafty list and while Mr Mojo's still in residence and seems raring to go...it's time to get my Fiskars hat on and throw some ideas around for the workshop project at the NEC in November...crikey in 9 and a bit weeks I 'll be on my way to Birmingham and just in case there's a repeat of last year's snowy arctic weather...I'll be packing my Nanook Of The North jacket...ski-ing long johns...enough socks to stock M&S and seeing as my personal Furry Hot Water Bottle can't come along...the all important cosy jammies.
But if I don't get this project underway...I won't be going anywhere.
Enjoy the bank holiday weekend everyone...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx