Sunday, August 17, 2014

I Was Stitched Up...

Hey everyone...it's your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness popping in with an update on life in the cubbyhole.
Last time I joined you I didn't know that dastardly plans were afoot...forgive the pun...silly moi for thinking we were off on our holibobs when in fact my sneaky old crafty Mum had arranged a hot date with a scalpel at the vets instead...oh yes I was stitched up good and proper and woke up feeling as though I'd gone 10 rounds with a boxer of the human variety but all's well that ends well and I'm feeling much better. I've been back to see my lovely chum Mark and he's very happy that the wound's healing nicely...in fact he thinks I'm an absolute star but you all knew that anyway...didn't you.  And woohoo Mum will be removing the bandage today...
and yeehaaa I get my "beginning to feel a bit itchy" stitches out on Friday...permission to resume normal hooligan antics and back to tearing around chasing my bunny friends again. The not so good news is...I'M BEING PUT ON A DIET...a measuring out each meal weight watchers diet...a measly 80g per portion starvation regime with no extra treats and was I consulted about taking part in this gastronomic torture...do I have a choice...apparently NOT...so next time I pop in...I'll probably be a skinny malinky lang legs former shadow of myself instead of your adorable furry coffee table.
But hey I'm a laid back "go with the flow" kind of a dude and I'm sending you all big furry snuggles to say a huge "woof woof" thank you for all your kind messages and dropping a hint that food parcels will be very much appreciated.
See you all soon
Big Hugs and Furry Snuggles
BUDDY xxx